We are ambitious, creative and solutions focused in our approach to business. Our employees are committed to creating and managing the best new urban precinct in the world and this is evident in our strong customer service driven culture.
Sustainable relationships, innovation and passion characterise our work. Our services include property management, retail marketing, urban design and asset management.
Our work touches on many aspects of modern life. We proudly celebrate our successes and continue to achieve local, national and international recognition for our foresight and place management expertise.
Under the South Bank Corporation Act 1989, our responsibilities are as follows:
- Promote, facilitate, carry out and control the development, disposal and management of land and other property within the Corporation area;
- Achieve an appropriate balance between the Corporation’s commercial and non-commercial functions;
- Ensure the Corporation area complements, rather than duplicates, other public use sites in the inner city Brisbane area;
- Provide for a diverse range of recreational, cultural and educational pursuits for local, regional and international visitors;
- Accommodate public events and entertainment that benefit the general community; and
- Achieve excellence and innovation in the management of open space and park areas.
In all of the above responsibilities, there is the implied objective to be 'world-class' and an exemplar for Australia.